Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Simpler Look

Hey erebody! (<-- that was my best attempt at the "ermagherd" phenomenon. I think I failed!)

I've picked up some new followers from linking up and whoring myself out !!
So I just want to welcome you and I'm seriously stoked to have you!

I just spent 2 hours, uh "redesigning" my blog.
Until I can save all my pennies (and he becomes available again since he's on hiatus till February) for a Hubby Jack design, I needed something to simplify my hot mess of a blog.
I wanted to give all of you lovelies that stop by a more refined design.
(Since I'll be turning 30 in 22 days...but who's counting?!? And we all know when you turn 30 you automatically become refined and classy!)

Anywho, hope you like the new look for the time being!
And again, I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and share your love!!

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I FREAKING FOUND YOU!!!!! YAY... Okay here are the steps for the new google + thing.

    Try this site.. .yay yay yay.

    http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I just re-did mine this past weekend and I feel like it is a breath of fresh air. I would love a design from Hubby Jack, too, but haven't convinced myself spending money on this is worth it -- yet. :) Maybe if ever I hit 100 followers I will treat myself to it.

    Glad I found your thru the link up yesterday! have a good one!

    ReplyDelete