Friday, October 26, 2012

Thick Thursday on Friday

Wow!
So I'm just about as good at losing weight as I am at writing on my blog!
:)

But, alas, it is Thick Thursday Friday!
Weighed this morning at 172.

Measurements:
Arms:     13 1/2"
Chest:       38"
Waist:     37 1/2" {loss of 1"}
Hips:         40"
Thighs:    24 1/2"

Only 5 days left of doing the 30 Day Shred!
(But who's counting?!?)

There is a 5k I'm doing on Thanksgiving day, so for the month of November, my game plan is strictly running.

The hubs has been running with me and I'm super stoked about that!

And Melanie shared this "Pile on the Miles" for the month of November.
The idea is to pile on the miles (of exercise...running, walking...) instead of the pounds!
Sounds pretty sweet, so I think I'll sign up.
If you're interested too, check out the deets here!


No comments:

Post a Comment