Monday, October 1, 2012

October with my Bestie

For those of you that may not be aware...
Mama L's group on Facebook issued a challenge for everyone to join in 31 days of Jillian Michaels...
The challenge, if accepted, is to do a Jillian Michaels workout every day in October.

I picked my poison...30 Day Shred!
I started the 30DS a little over a month ago, but stopped due to popping a rib out. (Not from doing the 30DS. If you missed it, check out that story here.
Well, it hasn't bothered me for the past 2 weeks, so I've decided to give it a go!

My game plan is to run every morning, then do  30DS when I get back from the run.

And we all know I need a goal/end in sight to work for, so my new goal is to be 165 by the end of this month!

I'm surprisingly excited to do this every day!
I do well with a challenge/schedule/gameplan.

And, I can't believe I'm doing this, but, my girl, Holly inspired me to, so here goes nothing!
The before pic:

Deer in headlights looks is always sexy!
Actually, my face definitely says, "Why the hell am I seriously thinking about showing the world all of my milkshake that most certainly brings all the boys to the yard?!?"

Anywho... here are the starting specs:

Weight:   173
Arms:      14"
Chest:      38"
Waist:      39"
Hips:      40 1/2"
Thighs:   24 1/2"

And hey, why not give yourself a challenge?!?
Join me in being Jillian Michaels' bitch for the next 31 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. You've got some cahones, sissybabes! Sooo proud of you! Keep up the great work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete