Friday, September 28, 2012

Mustache Bash?!?!?!?

Seriously.
I don't know how many people asked me, "So why mustaches?" "What's a mustache Bash?"
I would smile politely and respond, "It's just the fucking theme. Why does your dumbass not realize mustaches are totally in right now? And seeing how my son is so badass, we chose the best theme possible. Get a fucking clue and don't ever ask me that again!"

: ) .... a little sass never hurt anyone!

Anyway, as promised, here is a montage of pictures from my son, Royce's 1st birthday (and photoshoot!)

Royce is ONE
Party people in the place to be!
I've wanted to get personalized M&Ms forever!!!!

Mustache cake made by my sis-in-law, Tiffany!
That's my boy!
Opening gifts with mommy and daddy
My niece, Claire, getting in on some photo booth action!
My besties...Tammie and sis, Shannon with my other niece, Camdyn
Me and the hubs getting some action...Photo booth action, that is!



Me with my handsome little man

Who is this handsome feller?!? :)

Shirt courtesy of EviesGift on Etsy...HIGHLY recommended!


so sweet!

get it all while you can, baby boy!

Hope you enjoyed!!!




I'd love to stay, but I really  

2 comments:

  1. Kyra... This is the cutest little boy party, ever! Good job, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! Besties got a shout out!!!!!! hellYeah!

    ReplyDelete