Sunday, July 22, 2012

10 Months!

Yes, I am now 10 months post-partum and still carrying around some extra love... But let's forget about that for today and allow me to dote on my super cute and handsome, tons of fun, insanely hysterical, love of my life 10-month-old son, Royce!! With each month that passes, it's so crazy to think about the fact that I have a child and he's growing so fast! I cannot believe I have a 10-month-old!! The 1 year mark is starting to settle in that it will be here before I know it! I can't remember what life was like without him and, quite frankly, I don't care to think about a life without him! He truly is the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to Michael and I. At this 10 month mark, Royce is crawling, pulling up on everything and has finally learned how to get down rather than standing at his current docking post and fussing so someone will come save him and sit him down! He opens his mouth (sometimes pushes his tongue out) and leans in when you say "kiss". He's had his 2 bottom teeth since about 8 months, but just this morning I felt his top left tooth through the gums! It's so neat to just sit back and watch them learn life! So, without further ado, please indulge in the cuteness that follows!!

Posing pretty, over it, and Peace, I'm outta here!

ESPN fan
Mr. Handsome
crawling!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing, isn't it!? I was just telling Justin yesterday that I absolutely love watching her experience everything new. It's such a beautiful thing in life. Royce is getting so big and crawling?! You have your hands full! Congrats on the new tooth, big guy!

    ReplyDelete